My wife and I bought one hammock each (colors: charcoal navy and woodland khaki) and they are well-made and comfortable.
The company is new but they have a wonderful philosophy and can pretend to offer premium quality products for a fair price just by reducing their management costs. It’s great nowadays to have the opportunity to buy serious products without having to put 50% of your money in marketing and other indirect costs.
– the fabric is 100% 210T ripstop diamond nylon which compete with the most high quality other brands’ hammocks. The hammock also comes with a YKK double tab zip and triple stitched edge seams rated 400 Lbs.
– 2 bonus features: 1) ropes at each end of the bug net where you can hang stuffs (like a lamp) and 2) a convenient internal pocket in the hammock to store small stuffs for quick access.
– the integrated heavy grade no-see-um netting (with net ropes) is a great feature. I would not have brought a hammock without it. Also, you can flip the hammock and “get rid off” the bug net if you want so it’s nice. Note that you don’t feel of being enclosed and the net does not alter the view from inside the hammock.
– Sturdy and made of polyester they will not stretch. You definitely want to avoid nylon to ensure a stable hammock.
– 1” wide, 10 ft long, and 14 loops per strap with triple stitching. These specs allow the hammock to be hang around wide trees with an easy set up. Just be aware that, if you plan backpacking, some parks might require 2″ wide straps.
– the 2 mini aluminum carabiners are lightweight which is important for backpacking trips.